October 25, 2018 - thetruth
I would like to know if this is true at your store?
I will answer first for my store.
1. -Store Manager is under 50, 40, 30?
2. Do you think this person knows how to lead and inspire people?
3. Do you think the Store Manager, HR cover for a weaker ETL, GSTL or lets say people they should get rid of at that level?
-Absolutely and has basically admitted such.
4. What position in your store do you think micro-manages the most, does not lead by example, is more about metrics than people and proper processes, does not build a sense of team-work, is in-sincere, and so on.
-Our’s would be the ETL of Guest Services. Early-20’s.
5. Do you think it is true that favoritism is shown in your store by management ABOVE GSTL’s toward certain employees (meaning perhaps a few employees may feel picked on)?
6. Have you gotten to the point where whatever strange thing is said to you by management whether right/wrong or missing facts/explanation (in your mind) that you just think –hey, it really is not worth my saying anything anymore?
-For me personally–Not yet. I talk or fight back where necessary.
HOWEVER I work part time hours and could prob find something else at perhaps same or lesser pay. I am working to get out of the house, enjoy most of the people I work with and the guests. The money helps but not my sole income.
7. Any comments of your own?