May 14, 2015 - Twispy
Cart Attendant more like slave
You know I found this site after they called me for the interview. I wanted to know what is like being cart attendant. I read some stories and I said to myself “Ehh it won’t happen to me” and boy I was wrong. They hire me in March of this year and I want to get out already. Wow where to start???
1. The freaking LOD and GSTL think you’re a slave and they could talk to you as if you were crap. One time one of them said something disrespectful that I just rolled my eyes. I don’t like being treated as crap. Even some of your fellow team members think they are your leader.
2. Some of the cart attendants don’t show up (can’t blame them) and you come to the store in a hurry And you’re by yourself. Thankfully I have some nice people from security that helps because one of them were cart attendant and know how is like. One of them is a dick because he says I’m slow and skinny. Like bro you’re fat of course you have more muscles and for a skinny guy give me some props. I’m able to push 15 and is tiring.
3. Speaking of security how come they have three of them and one cart attendant? They need to put more cart attendant especially in the weekends.
4. I hate being put as cashier because I hardly had training. That is why customers hate me when they see me as cashier
5. The target I work has a bottom parking lot for the store and a top parking lot for target and other stores which are far away from Target. People be leaving carts in Applebee’s which is so far from the store is ridiculous. The other thing is hard to get carts from the top parking lot because I have to take the carts to a little ramp in the other side of target and cars be rushing by me and then take them one by one in the elevator which are the customer’s elevator. One time both elevators and I had to take every customer’s bag upstairs to their car while there was no carts in the stores and I was by myself.
I just did the survey the other day and I hope Target sees what we go through. Thankfully I don’t have to clean the trash from the parking lots or clean bathrooms like in one of your testimonies. Anyways guys take care and stay strong because hopefully we get promoted with our hardwork. Please comment and keep this site going because the stories are funny and makes you feel good knowing you’re not alone
P.S I hate the freaking recycle machine