August 6, 2014 - TargetCanada3763
Target Canada 3763
Let me list everything that is wrong with Target and the way they run things as a retail store.
I mean if you live in Canada you have heard of the life in Canada is great, the businesses are better, the staff are friendlier, and the bosses are better and everything else in between and all this other crap that has been said. I am here to tell you this all lies, fictional information, biased leaders, racist leaders, and everything else in between.
I’ve worked at Target for over a year and I’ve never in my life have experienced such a horrible job.
- Low hours and promised more hours but never received those said hours.
- Hire more people than they can afford and leave current staff with fewer hours.
- Shelves are always empty, and guest are always furious with us and complain and make our day hell.
- Flyers are never taken down and we have to change the damn price by policy but Team Leaders tell us to tell the guest we can’t do that and don’t honor their own damn policy.
- Team leaders never take blame for their actions and blame said team members for not following directions correctly however, the team leader told you to do it that way but they gave you false information and false tactics to do said task.
- “No Call No Show” – My god this has to be the most annoying, thing they even have and sometimes you don’t even have access to a phone, e-mail, or you don’t even live in the god damn area to go in person and say I can’t make it today.
- ” I was verbally, warned and threatening because I mentioned about a deceased relative and that I should have called, because I put team members behind, by me not showing up for my said shift.” Well gah, I am sorry my grandmother died and I didn’t have access to any telecommunications or internet communications to tell you.